By heartbroken - 08/02/2011 17:21 - United States

Today, after a huge heartbreak and a night of crying, I wake up to an empty house. I go in the kitchen to make breakfast and see a note on the counter saying "We heard you crying last night and didn't want to hear you complaining this morning, so we went to the mall. -Mom" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 504
You deserved it 8 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

The next time you hear them having sex, write a note that says "Heard you and dad having sex. You sounded like a donkey taking a soccer ball up the ass. Didn't want to be here for the awkward moment. -(OP's name)"

lionandthelamb61 9

Damn. Tell them to bring you back some of those roasted nuts in the cone, because that ***** da bomb.

Comments

mintcar 9

Aw breakups are tough. Be glad that they're gone. Now, you can sit and cry as loud as you want without bothering those who are around you. You should also try to see it from their point of view. After a while, you grow tired of having to listen to someone cry and complain. Nothing wrong with wanting some peace.

TheDrifter 23

Amen to that. Someone making wailing noises and such all night does get annoying when you're trying to sleep. I'm sure the family felt sorry for op at first, but by morning the crying was bound to get irritating. Suffering in silence does has its advantages for those around you.

Wow what a mother. She could have at least just said "Went to the mall" instead of stating the reason why.

OP seems like (in my opinion) the type that adds drama to every situation. Parents weren't nice about it, but if they have to deal with her crap constantly, I can't blame them for hauling ass. I get sick of other people's drama too.

IHeartJimi02 0

I agree 25. Maybe the parents have been there for OP in the past but they are just sick of him/her being over dramatic all of the time.

Either way, breakups are hard. And they could have just said they were going to the mall, not making the situation worse, or making OP feel even more alone with no one that loves her, by basically saying "We got tired of you being upset for a legitimate reason, so we left."

InnocentLies 0

Is it too late to get hugs now? :( ?

I will give you a hug, 26. In my opinion it is never too late to do something nice for someone else.

sallen0046 4

It sounds more like you're a complainer and a whiner than that you've got a bad family. After awhile, even the most compassionate people get tired of hearing the same crap about the same situations. Obviously this is something you do frequently enough for them to know you'll be up in the morning complaining, so I honestly can't say I blame them for leaving you to your own drama. If you're old enough for a "huge heartbreak", it's really time for you to start learning that sometimes the only person you can really count on is yourself.

I like #3's hair. #29 should not be bitchy

that would have been better , at least she'll have the house for her and get no kore bitchy moves from them , fyl op :(

I'm going to assume that since your family had an exit strategy you must do this often, not that there isn't a chance that your not a drama queen but that's unlikely considering you live your mom so your probably a teen.