By RickTheBoy - 10/07/2013 12:38 - Canada - Toronto

Today, after a haircut, I walked to the cash register, handed the hairdresser a $20 bill and said, "Keep the change." He looked at me with a blank expression and replied, "The haircut costs 25 dollars." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 432
You deserved it 50 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you tried to be nice. Good for you

"... Fine then, don't keep the change"

Comments

What happens if he doesn'thave anymore money ? Do. they sweep up the hair they cut off and glue it back onto his head?

forgive the odd period an miss space between the words. ..stupid phone keyboard

See I was just thinking... Stupid commenter...

"Well... Fine you don't get to keep my change, thank you very much"

Still not quite sure why this is an FML, oh well, little shit like this happens. Maybe next time check the price before sitting down in the chair? Hope the haircut was worth it :)

And this is a FML (and got posted) because...

Apparently hairdresser vs barber means, "Holy shit! That costed me twice as much for the exact same fade!"

TheDrifter 23

Yup, and a hairdresser just stares at you if you ask them for a shave and shape. Barber shops are a great thing for men, but too many of us think they are just hairdressers for men.

I joke that barber shops are a poorer man's night club. One that they all gather around to hang out and talk b.s.(: There's a place near my house that a guy can get a fade and shave (with hot towels on your face) for only $12! My guy gets his cut at least once every 3 to 4 weeks so it can add up price wise over time.

perdix 29

#27, you should definitely avoid a "stylist" and a "tonsorial artiste." And if you encounter an "image consultant," run away!!!

jstorie95 8

Dang I get mine cut for eight

ravenrb34 2

No offense but you should have asked the price of a cut before getting it. And seriously, expecting to pay $20 (tip included) for a haircut these days? LMAO!

Lmfao !!! That happened to me once I was at a restaurant tho. It cost $30 and I gave him $31. Thinking it was $25. Lmao.

$25 for a haircut? I go to super cuts man.... $12

imo super cuts sucks. its a family salon not a barber shop. fine for those that want a simple cut though.