By ifunnybatman - 22/03/2016 04:03 - United States - Roswell

Today, after a DNA test and getting his sperm count checked, my husband still doesn't believe our son is his. He was kicked in the nuts several times as a child, something he believes has rendered him infertile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 770
You deserved it 1 807

ifunnybatman tells us more.

My husband had actually wanted kids more than I did. We were together 5 years before marriage he had never mentioned this before and we didn't have unprotected sex until the night we were married. Our son is 4 and these accusations sprung up after he read some stupid mock article about how one blow to the jewels can completely ruin a guy. I actually considered him rather smart up until this point Lol. He tried to claim he was joking once all the test came back but I know he wasn't. He hasn't treated our son any different though thank God. Anyway sorry for the long reply anymore questions I'll try to answer them. TL;DR: Husband is an idiot tried to play it off like a joke didn't work.

Top comments

Studies show in 99.99% of cases, sex was the leading cause of children.

That's just a blatant excuse to not take responsibility for the child he made, too many fathers in this day and age do this and it's just sickening

Comments

Has he been kicked in the head several times as well?

I came to the comment section to post that exact same comment if it wasn't already here. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe you are infertile after a sperm test, let alone a paternity test.

Tbh, if I were that mother, I would be THIS close to ripping his head of for daring to unjustly insinuate that the child isn't his. Guess what threatens relationships? Unwarranted paternity tests. :I

Sparklypink714 9

well his head is close to his balls so it's quite possible

I was going to ask the same thing. Are you sure he didn't say head?

Same here! I was gonna comment the same thing, but y'all beat me to it. ;)

quarterweek 13

You would think that he would've gotten this checked before hand... Especially if he's going to have unprotected sex (which I am assuming he had if he thinks he is infertile). I can't help but wonder if he has any more children..

Oh noooo, that's sadly such a good point, who knows how many baby mamas are out there because he was to stupid to wrap it? Also, maybe part of the reason he's trying to reject it being his son is because he wasn't ready or even interested in having kids and just never considered the possibility because he thought he was infertile??

You can just kick his nuts again so he really won't ever reproduce again, if he keeps believing that the poor baby isn't his. Make his 'dream' comes true, yep.

Was he dropped on his head as a kid too because your husband sounds like an idiot

Sounds like he's been kicked in the head a lot more.

you can kick him some more to help with his neutering process.

Steve97 32