By rhcpgurl - 23/07/2015 15:07 - United States - San Jose

Today, after 2 months of searching, I finally found a good, stable job. How does the universe reward me upon waking up on my very first day? With a burning yeast infection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 820
You deserved it 2 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe the universe is just burning to see you succeed!

That's just a small stumble, at least you've now better set-up for the long term!!

Comments

Not so sure the universe is responsible for that.

brendejafulable 41

I don't see how you're blaming the universe. Take better care of yourself.

how does this mean she isn't taking care of herself? smh the ignorance is real!!!

PANDORUM89 21

you can literally get a yeast infection from anything. some people are just more susceptible than others. Like I have a friend who gets them if she is sweaty for too long in a day, eats too many sweets, forgets to shower everyday, has sex, wears pads, basically she's on special meds to help with the pH and is eating enough yogurt to kill someone with a lactose intolerance. I on the other hand have only had one my whole life and it was due to BC. not me not showering for multiple days, working outside all day in 100degree heat and high humidity, riding horses, falling asleep in my bathing suit, etc. Taking care of yourself is not the defining reason someone gets a yeast infection, sometimes their flora is very sensitive and can be thrown out of balance easily. I feel like this is like blaming someone with lice for being dirty when in fact lice prefer clean hair. smh read up people.

Laci Green has a video on how to help in quickly curing yeast infections.

Better get on that moniSTAT. Seriously...it works and I hope everything clears up ASAP.

Those are the worst. Diflucan will clear you right up

Hopefully it didn't impede you from attending your first day.

Well instead of watching the world burn it looks like the would will watch you burn

I thought i could say "when life gives you lemons...." But never mind... Get it treated and let that affect your job.