By fuck - 24/07/2015 16:44 - Canada - Cowansville

Spicy
Today, about 30 seconds into my first blowjob, my girlfriend threatened to cut my balls off if I didn't "just fucking cum already". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 654
You deserved it 3 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FalloutScrolls 25

Sounds like real keeper to me. Totally not crazy. Nope. Not one bit.

Comments

Gonna get that seed one way or the other. In this instance I'd prefer the hard way over surgery.

I don't know, but threatening to cut someone's balls off does not sound like a turn on.

18, any guy who's into getting castrated should not have testicles. It's sick, like necrophilia or liking snuff films.

At least you get a ******* bro! My girlfriend is repelled by a penis! :/

AkBunny907 18

maybe your gf is really a lesbian...

Or it's just your own penis… or she's one of those religious fanatics who claim that any sense of sexuality is unnatural.

shepardkinz 19
AkBunny907 18

no where in his post did he leave any hint that she may be a religious extremest..

I was going to say maybe she's too young to be into all that yet but your profile says you're 20 so... ew.

#35 it also doesn't say that she's Asexual or a lesbian. sooooo...

AkBunny907 18

#89 if a woman doesn't like dick that would normally lead people to assume that she may be asexual or lesbian..unless you have a better idea

Ummm no guys! She isn't a lesbian! She just doesn't like to perform oral sex! Just my bad luck I suppose!

AkBunny907 18

Hey look at the bright side, she can never complain that you don't last long in bed.....

valkyire 8

At least that means you lasted long

30sec isnt long though. Op never said how long it actually took.

hopefully you were able to finish after that

I hate when they think it'll happen that fast! They took up the job they're gunna have to be patient.

Maybe it feels like it longer than it is when you're performing. still, though. if you don't like it then don't do it, or stop doing it and find some other way to make up for it.