By Ves - 03/02/2009 23:19 - United States

Today, a woman walked out of the Humane Society with a cat carrier. I said, "Oh did you adopt him?" She walked past and started crying. She had just brought her cat in to be euthanized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 436
You deserved it 8 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

micealadear 0

#15, dont be so stupid, she didnt just get up and decide oh today ill go to the /humane/ society to kill my perfactly fine cat. Obvoiusly it was sick and probably suffering.

kittengrl39 0

Sometimes you don't have a choice in euthanizing a pet. Or rather, you have a choice between sending your pet to sleep or letting them live in excruciating pain. One of our cats had cancer, and near the end it was painful for her to even walk. We had to euthanize her. The lady probably wasn't crying out of guilt, but out of sadness for the choice she had to make for her beloved pet.

Comments

actually its more "humane" to shoot a animal in the head.... you save about 150 $ and its in no pain..... just don't miss.... animals do suffer with the needle... ******* tree humpers....

Yeah but you're also looking at how the owner will feel. Obviously not everyone can shoot their pet in the head

Littbuff 0

I think that lady deserves the fml poor thing :(

Cheer! Lol that's great. One of my teachers' friends had a parakeet that got extremely sick so he didn't just want to put it in the garbage. So he ended up throwing it at a wall to end it. By god it worked!

FYL OP, at least that poor kitty is (probably) in that big litterbox in the sky

Sally2dicks21 8

Was the lady bringing home her dead cat in the carrier? Or did OP just assume there was a cat in the carrier?

I think you'll find she was on her way to put the cat down.

To all the dumbasses who say that lady was a terrible person, please don't have children. You are possibly too stupid to be allowed to breed. She went to the Humane Society. I highly doubt they would have euthanized a perfectly healthy cat.

Clicked on this one expecting the comments to be full of "It's okay, you didn't know" I could upvote but instead these comments are full of immature brats saying she shouldn't have euthanized her cat and now I'm just angry instead of feeling bad for both the OP and the cat owner.

wrenavery90 12

I'm curious how you turned this poor woman's loss into your misfortune.