By Anonymous - 05/10/2011 05:28 - United States

Today, a woman somehow managed to drop her wedding ring into the garbage at the fast food place where I work. I had to search through a full bag of half eaten food and soda to find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 327
You deserved it 2 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fallsupstairs 6

Why didn't she go through the trash herself?

kickazz16 15

Shit happens, but hey you were kind enough to do it, so thanks for being a great person :)

Comments

SPD935 5

Did she not have arms? It wasn't your ring, why were you digging for it?

Well she obviously didn't know she dropped it in there

SPD935 5

54, I don't think you understand. I meant why was the OP looking for the ring. If the owner did not recognize the fact she lost the ring, how could the OP?

Op saw her drop the ring and thought they would do a nice thing

CabooseWins 0

54- Then why did the OP have to go looking for it? EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize that someone else already commented.

Joshoa123 16

You should feel proud. that's a very sentimental item that someone lost. And YOU found it. :D

hannahcorrine 0

Bribe the gatesman with hobbits. He might let you in.

NoNotTheFace 8

Did you notice a peculiar smell while you were digging through the garbage? That, my friend, is the smell of discovery.

I love spongebob!!!!! also,... I wud wanna know. are you a girl or a boy??? because it is not written in your profile...

What's the big deal? The food is already trash when you sell it.

I agree. I work at mcdonalds as a cashier, but I always end up having to clear rubbish and food off tables that are right next to a bin, because people are too lazy to dispose of it themselves. I hate being treated like a servant

Sorry that was supposed to be a reply to the post below this one

I worked in fast food for quite a long time, and trust, you don't HAVE to search trhough garbage youself. When a costumer lost something, I used to tell him to look himself. There's enough work to do in a fast food without being at costumers every will ! People should understand that working there is NOT an easy job, there's tones of things to do. I think everybody should work in a fast food at least for a day to understand what it is. So people, you lost your ring, your watch ? Like I say to my kids : you're grown enough to lose it, you're grown enough to find it back.

I work at a restaurant, thank you with those words...

Look in the garbage long enough and you'll actually find all the quality meat that fast food places throw out.

Pantriar 2

Why did you have to search through it when it was her fault she lost it? And did you actually find it?

Is this it? No! Is *this* it?? No thats an onion ring!