By Ugly??? - 29/04/2017 23:00 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, a woman messaged me on a dating app to tell me that I was ugly, and that I shouldn't be allowed on the site. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 277
You deserved it 464

Top comments

Should've just said, "Your kind of ugly goes deeper and isn't fixable."

azouwa 26

Listen, it don't matter what you look like. There are women out there that don't want a pretty man. I know this because I'm one of them. it's not you. it's her.

Comments

Reality_bites 14

Personally I'd report her to the administrators of the dating ap and see if they'll block her account - maybe she has sent the same message to others.

At least you got a message. I cant even get that.

That seems like a bitch who is jealous of your looks. Don't let it get you down :)

i think she might have been a troll OP and would have said it to anyone as most people will believe that as most are insecure about how they look

she's just a jealous bitch OP. **** what they think ✌?

I get multiple messages like this a day. And unfortunately I'm used to it now so it doesn't bother me anymore.

Well think of it this way: She's a bitch with an ugly heart and no one will ever love her, so ask her what the hell SHE is doing on the site. And I'm sure you're a lovely person, op, a person's personality is where true "beauty" lies. :)

"Well, you're rude and shouldn't be allowed on this site."

That is horrendous! Please don't listen to that kind of negativity. You keep doing you, and congrats on having the courage to put yourself out there, you majestic creature!