By whatthewhat - 18/11/2009 19:52 - United States

Today, a woman cursed me out, called me a perverted freak, and said I should be ashamed of myself because I had asked her "How much for one night?." She works in a toy shop, I was with my five year old daughter, and was pointing to the sign, "Rent A Helium Tank!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 201
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anglicdvil524 0

Wow sounds like SOMEONE is conceited. FYL indeed...

txgirl09 5

Go back and tell the manager. Anyone stupid enough to assume you were soliciting them in the middle of a toy store with a child is a jackass. Especially when you were pointing to the sign.

Comments

Yeah, right. Your finger was pointing to the tank but your eyes were stuck on her chest.

Someone who behaves like that in a toy store where many children are present should be fired on the spot! YDI badly if you didn't report her behavior!

Seconded 16. Report her and chew out her manager, make sure he fires her. Anyone that stupid doesn't deserve a job.

"chew out her manager"? lol intentional pun, or...?

OMG that was funny we kno what HER side business is lmao!

wow the person is a perv for callin u a perv

report her for offering herself for the night

omg I'm cracking up. Was she even attractive?

g_love_glove 0

Neither FYL or YDI... it's FHL for having a dirty mind in a toy shop. How else could she jump to that conclusion in those circumstances unless she had hookers on the brain?

perdix 29

If you didn't have your kid with you, she'd have said, "Five hundred bucks plus cab fare."

Either way, there will be sucking and squealing tonight.

perdix 29

And high-pitched voices. . . whether it be the effect of the speed of sound in helium, or a hard kick to the testicles during a tricky Kama Sutra move.

FruityLoooons 8

Wow, okay. Someone's mind is in the gutter.