By Gray_Kitty - 17/09/2016 19:34 - United States - Omaha

Today, a woman came in to order lunch. She ordered a sandwich then asked for me to configure it precisely to her complicated desires. This took a whole 5 minutes, during the lunch rush. When I told her the cost, she decided it was too expensive and cancelled her order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 724
You deserved it 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being a spoiled brat is expensive. Not everyone can afford it.

Comments

This is why it's always important to check the price with them beforehand, sucks you learned the hard way but hope it helps you in the future:)

I work at Subway and this happens though usually they find the money to pay. Since you can add extra meat, bacon, and extra cheese it can add up fast and u can't ring them up first as they can add something right before you wrap their sub up. All we can do is warn them that it costs extra and how much. Even then it comes as a shock. It's possible the OP worked at Subway and there is no way to check the price during the process of making it during a lunch rush.

I can definitely relate OP! Somebody came to my work today, ordered over $100 worth of food and then as we started to prepare it all, they proceeded to drive on through the drive thru. Leaving us with a shit ton of wasted food.

and that would be the first time I would slap a woman, and get fired and be happy about it. you just can't do that to ppl.

Maybe that's your ******* job, if you don't want to deal with people then get a new one. Idk why your suprised