By v1k1rox - 05/03/2014 21:47 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a woman attempted to pickpocket me while trying to educate me about God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 372
You deserved it 4 304

v1k1rox tells us more.

This is the second time someone tried to rob me well living in NYC you know things like that happen. I didn't notice until after she pushed me that something was fishy. She tried to go into my bag first then into my pocket when she discovered there was nothing in my bag. She failed, I wish she didn't run away so I can get her arrested.

Top comments

fooltemptress 36

She wasn't trying to steal from you. She just wanted you to tithe to the church.

Zack6849 8

Mandatory donations to the church are the best kind!

Comments

Karenezzy 20

She's the one who needs Jesus!

ZY1431 24

no a better sleight of hand teacher.

Are you saying there's a better sleight of hand teacher than Jesus? I still can't figure out the one with the loaves and the fishes.

cleary30 13

Payment for the gift if Christ? Thought that was free... I didn't see that in the heavenly fine print!!!!

You witnessed a Jehovah's Witness commit a sin.

Everyone sins... Jehovah's Witnesses are no better than anyone else.

Where does it say the pickpocket was a Jehovah's Witness?

Agree #66. No mention of a door, so definitely not Jehovas.

Based on all the people who do crappy things

Who said I was talking about the crappy people on this site anyway? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so piss off

nick347b 6

No, you're thinking of government. Tithing is voluntary and it's always for a good cause.