By Anonymous - 29/06/2016 12:24 - United States - Houston

Today, a wasp ended up in the house. Normally, I'd just open a door to outside and run for cover, but my 3-year-old son was home, so I decided to be brave and kill it. It flew into the air vents. We're now playing wasp roulette every time we enter a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 405
You deserved it 1 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's only only solution. Get the gasoline, spread it everywhere and burn that house down. There is no other option

The wasp owns the house now, get out while you're still alive

Comments

A wasps sole purpose in life is to be a dick. You think it won't hurt someone if it gets the chance???

Now that i remember, I did see a brave wasp's kid today

You're so brave for not running away because of your kid!

stop being such a baby, suck it up, jesus!

I think it's a bit rude to talk to Jesus like that. Though I suppose you just gotta say sorry and all is fine

It's just a wasp. Hit it with something.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Get an empty spray bottle, put about 2cm of soap like Dawn in the bottom of it and fill the rest with hot water, keep filling until most or all the bubbles on top are gone then put on the spray top. Use this solution to kill the wasp. Normally a wasp can survive in water and will not drown easily due to a protective oil it has. The soap works on them just like it does on cooking oil or grease and breaks their shield, allowing for them to drown. If you hit them with 1-2 good shots they will drown in just a couple seconds. I picked up this tip while living in Indiana for a few months during the summer a few years back. I have seen it in action and the results are fantastic. Good luck, OP, do your best to protect your home!

This would work, but the wasp has to come out first XD

Just be aware in the future. The results might sting.

One wasp? Now, I'm no fan of wasps myself, but we can't even leave our door open in the summer without several of the bastards getting in and hovering around our biggest kitchen window. My only worry is that my youngest dog likes to bite at flying bugs and I wouldn't want him to be stung in the mouth or throat area, but dang, it helped me get over my wasp fears pretty quickly. Nothing like standing in your window, smacking at the dozen or so wasps in the window while your neighbor watches you, laughing hysterically because she's too far away to see what I'm smacking at.

Honestly, the wasp will probably either stay in the vents and die a cold death, or it'll find another way outside. No worries OP!!