By Clueless - 24/05/2009 05:01 - United States

Today, a waiter came up and and put out his hand so I gave him a high five and pounded it. He then says, "Um, that was a nice high five but I wanted your plate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 421
You deserved it 60 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda funny. What made you think it was for a high five? Have you never been out to eat before?

Well doesn't the waiter usually pick up the plate, or say something? Instead of just holding their hand out in silence?

Comments

And that's an FML because...? Stop making this site pathetic.

shani__ 0

You're an idiot. Don't bore us with your idiocy. This isn't an FML at.all.

the hot guy who sits next to me always does tht wen I raise my hand. he goes up to me and goes Hi-5. it's funny

#4 : Agreed OP, FYL. And isn't the waiter supposed to take the plates himself ?

Kinda funny. What made you think it was for a high five? Have you never been out to eat before?

Well doesn't the waiter usually pick up the plate, or say something? Instead of just holding their hand out in silence?

this is ridiculous the moderators are idiots...

Maybe they shouldn't accept it as an FML, it's FML's fault *them tune from X-Files* I had a good one about Diarrhea they didn't accept it...

bedspring_kiss54 0

lmao! That's awesome. FYL, though. :) Pax!

#5 agreed. The waiter is meant to take your plate, not get you to hand it to him

Lol, this isn't an fml at all. Is this the worst you have to deal with?

Uhm what? That's not an FML. #4: This isn't funny, or that embarassing. We don't expect tragedies but neither do we wanna see some lame bullshit. "Oh, I high-fived a waiter but it turned out that he wanted my plate!". Boo-*******-hoo. If you want lame stories then make a site of your own. This just really proves how so many people devalue their lives for pathetic incidents. I'm gonna go break my favorite pencil and write here because now my life really sucks and I'm depressed. Grow up people, and be sympathetic towards those who have serious issues or those who truly have something worth sharing. Seriously. Stop making the tiniest issues so damn dramatic.