By djurmel89 - 07/06/2016 16:48 - Germany

Today, a violent attack of diarrhea send me running to the bathroom moments after I put my dinner in the oven. I made it out just in time to enjoy a lovely bowl of coal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 180
You deserved it 1 111

djurmel89 tells us more.

Wow, just wow. I want to thank my parents and my friends for their love and support and I also want to thank my pants for never letting me down... Now seriously. Hi, I'm the OP and I'm so surprised this got posted. I'm much better now. This happened yesterday after work. I put the stuff in the oven and gave my cats a fresh bowl of wet food when I felt my stomach pressing the red button for alarm. At the end I could not only not leave the bathroom, I sat there while my apartment filled with a decent amount of smoke since my oven is fairly old. Finally the smoke detectors went off and gave the whole situation the best soundtrack possible. I'm a quit unlucky person, so this stuff happens all the time. After I finally left the bathroom I opened all the windows and doors and ate some cereal instead. Thanks for the comments so far. I will keep reading.

Top comments

Better than eating a bowl of whatever caused that attack in the first place

I love eating burnt toast. But that's because I ****** up the very first time when I made toast. It was all I knew how to make growing up and I needed to feed myself. So I grew to love the taste of burnt crispness.

Comments

Where will you be when diarrhoea hits?

Brown coal, otherwise known as "lignite" is one of the lowest grades of coal and one of the first to form but still takes many millions of years. You must have had one hell of a bathroom trip OP!