By Anonymous - 14/05/2016 15:48

Today, a very attractive man asked me out on a date, and I said yes. He is tall, charming and a very good kisser. I'm sure the woman he heavily made out with after I left would agree. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 769
You deserved it 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you'll find someone who's going to be worth your time, you shouldn't be anyone's option.

Everyone is someones option at some point. Most people play the field these days until you sit them down and have the "exclusivity talk" which if he just asked you out might be a little early for that talk. Go on the date and see what he's like.

Comments

I understand your feelings, but just being asked out on a date doesn't mean he can only see you yet. I'd give him a chance, and if you keep dating and really like him, you can talk about exclusivity.

At least he showed his true colours before going into anything serious. He is likely a serial heart breaker, and definitely not worth any more of your time!

merryhappy1887 20

Wait... so.. He asked you out on a date, and you kissed him? Cause how else would you know he is a good kisser? Then you leave, but what? Have someone watching him to let you know wtf he's doin? Lmfao. Sounds like he dodged a bullet. Mad a guy you ain't even been on a date with kissed someone else. Smh. Get it together girl.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

A logical response, I'm impressed. *claps hands*

I'm curious about why you were watching him "after you left". And yes, he might have talked to other women in his life before you *gasp*. If you actually like him and feel reasonable, go on the date anyway. But if you're this possessive, he might not be the one for you.

Didn't realise that the agreement on a first date meant you were exclusive.

he asked you out and as far as I know that does not mean you're now a couple. get over it

you went on one date. guess what? he can make out with whoever he wants. ydi

peterblack67 9

First of all how do you know what he was doing after you left? Were you spying on him? And since you went out with him once he can kiss whoever he wants to. You sound a bit desperate.