By imcold - 30/12/2012 07:32 - United States

Today, a stranger was kind enough to plow my driveway during a blizzard. However, they were not kind enough to leave their number after plowing the front end of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 851
You deserved it 2 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Most women aren't proud to admit that their front end was plowed by a stranger. Wait, what?

I'm going to say that a plowed driveway isn't worth that...

Comments

This sounds like a job for... Sherlock Holmes! He'll be able to tell you the height, weight, eye color, hair color, blood type, and coffee preference of the perpetrator and what color shirt they were wearing at the time just by looking at your bumper!

And if he can't, well, at least you'll get to ogle Benedict Cumberbatch. Win/win. At least for those who like Benedict Cumberbatch.

And who doesn't love Benedict Cumberpatch? Nazis. That's who doesn't love him.

We just got a snowplow guy we pay to do ours. Hasn't hit any cars yet, but he does do a good job of blowing all of the snow into our freshly-shovelled walkway -OR- my neighbour's driveway. My neighbour has a different driveway guy, who somehow manages NOT to throw snow all over our driveway. I think we might be changing contractors next year.

Good for you but it is hardly related to the FML and guess what...nobody cares.

wagne057 6

All he saw was a rear end he wanted to plow...too bad he's the hit it and quit it type.

And that is why you plow your own driveway :)

maybe they plowed your car first, and thought they could make up for it by plowing your driveway... ?

You are only allowed to have one good thing happen.

A plow and run? Felony! Maybe someone saw who it was. Ask around.

Who said it was a human? I think the snowmen are revolting...

#27, Not according to the Doctor Who Xmas special!

When a car is on private property (like in a driveway) there isn't much the police will do...I only know this because some moron smashed my rear bumper, left a perfect imprint of their plate, and the police told me there was nothing they could do.