By jitiizer - 19/09/2012 17:02 - Netherlands - Leeuwarden

Today, a stranger called me, saying I look hot in the bra I was wearing. When I hung up, thinking it was a joke, I opened the back door, and saw a man running away from my backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 943
You deserved it 2 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

11- no, only if she got raped. But she didn't, and now knows to watch out.

So.... I'm assuming by the sequence of events given that you did not put a shirt on before looking outside. Niiiiiice....

I hope you lock up really well tonight, OP. Try going to the police.

saIty 17

That monster! Did he really think the show was free?

I know I'm gonna get thumbed down for this, but good one! Actually made me laugh out loud.

Hold on, I'm confused. Did he mean the OP looked hot, or was he talking about himself? I can't tell if OP means those were his exact words or if he was talking about her. I'm probably just having an idiot moment but could someone clarify for me? edit: Nevermind, the quotation marks were removed. I understand now.

Touché :o . But I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't wearing a bra . :p

24 - You never know. :o 61 - Thanks, 61. At first, the "I look hot in a bra" bit had quotation marks, which is why I was confused.

Mearemoi 14

Wow, that's really, really creepy. Especially since he knew your phone number.

Maybe it was a friend who decided to scare the crap out of her? If so, I think it worked.

id say it was just someone messibg with her, my first thlight was how would somone know her number.... i bet it wad just a friebd or five having a laugh but none the less op you should look into it

So... 94, you felt the need to basically repeat what I said? At least TRY to make it readable.

blahblah0392 7

More like creepy as hell, but hey, everyone and their mom list all their personal info on the internet these days.

Yeah, it's slang to emphasize the "everyone" part. It's a pretty popular saying in the UK, where you claim to live.

Where I'm from it's "everyone and their dog." That's my bit of useless information.

37 That's funny because my mom and grandma use that saying and their from California.

60, that's the saying I've heard before.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Little late for this thread, but where I'm from people say "Everybody and their brother." Haha.

Lucious306 7

I'd get an guard dog or something. Not cool at all

Get a lion. "nobody messes with the king of the ******* jungle!"

A guard dog, dumbass. Not an. Very basic rule of the English language.

136, I'm sure it was a typo, I don't get why grammar is such a big deal on here, I mean, if it's understandable, then it shouldn't be such a big deal.