By OrangeTree12 - 04/04/2009 06:05 - Canada

Today, a really cute guy sat across from me on the bus. He smiled at me, then tensed his muscles and lifted a heavy bag with one arm. Thinking he was trying to act "macho" to impress me, I rolled my eyes and threw him an annoyed/disgusted look. When he got off, I realized he only had one arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 191
You deserved it 83 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. first of all, even if he was trying to charm you, to seem "macho" you should have enjoyed the sentiment of it. second your a total turdwad, for rolling your eyes, thinkin' your better than him, that makes you a double turdwad. YDI imagine how you must have made him feel for being a normal person. turdwad.

first you say theres a really cure guy that sat across from you and then you roll your eyes at him?

Comments

Took the words right out of my mouth #11 Narcissism FTL

uhhh #14 when did she help him? what are "u," illiterate?

InigoMontoya 0

Handicapped people can be arrogant pricks too, who flex their muscles and try to impress pretty women. There's no reason they should be treated any different when it comes to social interaction.

Either way, if he was a prick or not, she shouldve been flattered a guy was trying to impress her, and thinking that just because he could've been trying to impress her, he deserves and eye roll and a disgusting look is stupid. Since when does a guy hitting on you mean your better than him?

#4 hit the nail on the head. Turdwad. Today, I saw a really cute girl sitting across from me, I lifted my bag of groceries showing my muscles, she rolled her eyes. I only have one arm. FML.

@19 Handicap people can be arrogant pricks but the "flexing of his muscles" is implied by the OP that he was trying to impress. If he had a heavy bag of whatever, he may have just been trying to lift said bag (thus having his muscles tense) while he was getting ready to get off the bus. The problem with this FML is that it lacks time. I honestly don't know if the guy was flexing the whole time or flexing while he was getting up to leave. Both would convey two different things (first was he was trying to impress the OP while the second was that he was just getting ready to get off the bus with his bag of whatever).

chingchong_fml 0

He can still slap your face with his good arm.