By sodapants - 22/03/2016 20:38 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a man came by with a large drink and sat next to me in the bus terminal. In all his wisdom, he tried setting it between the seats. Naturally, it spilled all over me. I now have to sit with a soaked pair of pants and a wet carry on from Nashville to Atlanta. The bus trip is 5 hours long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 056
You deserved it 1 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why you would allow him to put his drink there if there wasn't a cup holder.

Comments

That's terrible and going to feel like a very long bus ride. I don't know if you saw him put it there, but if you did, you should have told him to move it because it has a high chance of spilling, or maybe you could have moved from that seat yourself. If you didn't see him put it there, that's awful, and he clearly lacks common sense. I hope it dries quickly, so you're not sitting in wet pants for the whole ride.

That's what you get for riding a bus.

I'm sorry. I accidentally clicked on ydi. it's yls.

Is there any toilet nearby? Check for hand dryer. I've been awkwardly standing with various parts of clothing under a hand dryer a few times. This device may or may not be good for drying hair, too ;)

You should come down to Columbia on your way back

I assume this didn't happen today since it says you're in California?

why didn't you bring a change of clothes for your trip?

brocho 26

I was just about to type "Hopefully it was just water", but noticed your name. That had to be a sticky mess! I feel for you though, as an ex of mine's spoiled brat cousin deliberately poured a cup of soda on my lap once and I was in a situation where I couldn't change either.