By Tuture - 30/04/2016 01:08 - France - Paris

Today, a learner driver was practicing maneuvers in the parking lot at work. This happens a lot, and my colleagues and I usually have fun watching and laughing. It was all fun and games as usual, until the learner crashed into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 614
You deserved it 2 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say karma but she or he shouldn't practice in a parking lot with cars in it. I see that it's in France but if it was in America she or he could lose their learners permit because of it.

At least there were witnesses. The driver will have to use their insurance to pay you back, instead of you having to use your insurance.

Comments

Yikes, thankfully if they were in a driving school the school has great insurance. So I hope that the insurance process goes smoothly and you are able to repair your car, or it gets "totaled out" and you get enough from it to get something as good or better!

YDI for laughing at people learning to drive. Everyone is a learner at some point!

We get a YDI button for this? Phew, glad it wasn't me! Oh old FML, how did I love thee, let me count the ways...

Better yours than the karma bus, people rely on that from time to time.

They do it all the time outside my house, practising their parallel parking manoeuvre using my car, and I know I've been hit at least once but none of them have the decency to come and tell me or leave a note.