By pizza girl - 30/08/2013 04:33 - United States - Nettleton

Today, a lady cussed me out for not bringing her salad and pizza to her table. She then wanted her money back. I work at a buffet; a self-serve buffet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 960
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are so oblivious to their surroundings, but that's ******* ridiculous.

what were you thinking! you should know that such a high class lady doesn't have to get her own food!

Comments

I dunno why OP didn't point out to the people at the salad bar and say "you mean that salad over there?"

I hope the door hit her ass on the way out.

ghil15 8

sometimes you should remind ppl specialy if they are acting stupid!

I would've charged her for multiple drinks. Too stupid she wouldn't of realized it.

CharresBarkrey 15

I bet she would HAVE noticed it...

You'll get the last laugh if a zombie apocalypse ever hit. She'd probably walk towards the zombies thinking they're cute and cuddly and get eaten alive because of how stupid she is. Don't ask me where that idea came from...

No Perdix, I haven't smoked any for quite a long time.

perdix 29

Well, chop, chop!!! Bring the lady her pizza and salad, on the double! Like I said yesterday, "The customer's always right," which means they are right even when they are wrong. It's this bullshit mentality that motivates people to get the **** out of jobs like that.