By Anonymous - 24/06/2012 14:17 - Canada - Cochrane

Spicy
Today, a homeless man tried to sell me a "magic, one-finger glove". It was a used condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 052
You deserved it 3 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Come on, it's a bargain! Only one previous owner!'

KiwiKitten 2

Hey he's gotta make money somehow!

Comments

It had left over magic in there, lol That's really gross though

You can be yours for just 9.99! But if you act now well DOUBLE the offer so you'll get not one but TWO just pay for separate shipping and handling here's how to order! 1800-696969

So many homeless posts...maybe he was kidding, OP. He could have been trying to get a chuckle out of you. There are some funny homeless people. I just REALLY hope he was kidding more than anything.

Possible, but highly unlikely. Homeless people are homeless for a reason, and often the reason is insanity, and it sounds like that is the case here. It is very optimistic of you to hope otherwise.

I volunteered at a shelter and I asked a few of the people what event caused them to be homeless. A few said house fires, eviction, runaways, etc. A lot of them did say things like drugs, alcohol, and mental problems. You're right, but in this case I found the situation really odd; a little too odd for him to be serious. He very well might be serious. O.O

I bet you are. Do you buy used comderms?

Comderms? I don't buy condoms at all. I shouldn't have to. I'm only fourteen.

TheVelocirabbit 10

That fact that I'm fourteen shouldn't correlate to anything. I'm just as competent as anyone else. And...my baby?

Oh my god just ignore them, they're idiots.

If you have nothing, you'd do anything to get money.

For most homeless people, they are either crazy because they are homeless or homeless because they're crazy. They can be good sometimes though.

27- war vets get paid when they retire still... I'm confused at your comment...

27 & 31 Not all war vets remain in the military long enough (20+ years) to retire. However, there are both publicly funded and non-profit organizations to help war vets in desperate situations to prevent them from becoming homeless. If a war vet is homeless, he likely has one of the many problems that leads to homelessness and prevents him from using such resources, such as insanity or drug addiction.

inkedav 8

Christ.. / Check out snapple./ wish I had 84s phone number when I needed a random fact.

Hey, it could have been a Fing-longer. Those things are pretty useful.

That episode is on comedy central right now :)

skulskinator 5

That really gross. Nuf said

How the **** is this related to you bitch?

A lot since you cared enough to post a comment, bitch.

Haha! Whats with all the recent fmls about hobos trying to sell things???