By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 08:36 - United States

Today, a homeless man bathed himself in the restroom at my coffee shop in West LA. He locked himself in there for a good twenty minutes. The lingering smell was so strong that my other coworker vomited. Thanks to what is apparently a relatively strong gag reflex, I got to clean up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 085
You deserved it 2 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#4 and #5 you both obviously haven't had extended periods of time with the homeless. They gather around my university campus and do nothing but beg, yell, and grab random people for no reason. If you two are so high and mighty wishing this fate upon me because "I don't know their situation" why aren't you two out there personally helping the homeless? When was the last time you let a homeless dude into your house to bathe and gave him a meal? You're no different from everyone else who walks by them without a second glance, so stop pretending you're a better person by "sympathizing".

You think your life sucks, think about how the homeless guy must feel. He has to smell himself every day.

Comments

poolshark 0

You might want to bathe in tomato juice to be sure you are free of any residual stankiness. Oh wait... that's for skunks. Maybe a try a bath in rubbing alcohol and take a flame thrower to your work clothes?

#4 and #5 you both obviously haven't had extended periods of time with the homeless. They gather around my university campus and do nothing but beg, yell, and grab random people for no reason. If you two are so high and mighty wishing this fate upon me because "I don't know their situation" why aren't you two out there personally helping the homeless? When was the last time you let a homeless dude into your house to bathe and gave him a meal? You're no different from everyone else who walks by them without a second glance, so stop pretending you're a better person by "sympathizing".

We had a similar event at our coffee shop a few years ago. The good news? The bathroom was in the outside courtyard and was locked because we were closed. The bad news? The guy took an oily dump on the flagstone outside the bathroom door. Nothing beats scooping up someone else's diarrhea first thing in the morning...

carolmc 0

YDI, why would you let a homeless person bathe in your place of business ? not very professional sweetheart

you're awfully closeminded. if you ever became homeless think of the embarrasment of having to smell because you have no place to clean yourself. OP is kind hearted.

Polionixon 2

Homeless people have to bathe too. Stop hatin.

RiverRelic 0

West L.A. waitress/waiter = actor. Look at this as an opportunity to explore the character of a homeless person. Or, maybe an opportunity to look for a better job.

If people weren't so snooty about letting the guy bathe in their workplace bathrooms, he'd be able to do it more often and wouldn't smell so bad. It's bitchin' hard to find somewhere to wash on the street.

You people are so mean to the homeless. Sure, some homeless people are rude and disgusting, but so are people with homes. My dad was homeless and I know ALL people don't act like this. Props for letting him bathe.

UGADawg08 1

That's disgusting. You should have pulled a gun so he'd get the hell off of your property. Sickening lowlife. If anything, this comment page has shown me that FML is full of Marxist trash. "You should feel sympathy for the useless piece of crap because he refused to make good decisions with his life and contributes absolutely nothing to society! Maybe you should give him free food and a place to stay too, because he clearly deserves it!"