By Anonymous - 27/08/2014 03:19 - United States - Topeka

Today, a guy in my class was talking about himself. He started his story with, "When I was little, I was a ginger." I replied without thinking, "Is that why you got put up for adoption?" Him being adopted was the actual story he wanted to tell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 119
You deserved it 47 060

Same thing different taste

Comments

Don't worry, you can't hurt his feelings if he doesn't have a soul.

Lil_Red777 21

It's also not true. Every time a ginger steals a soul they gain a freckle. So watch out!

Just to reiterate: that joke is SO ******* old.

It wasn't even funny the first time! I say we start a hashtag movement to stop ginger jokes altogether.

World_Burner 13

Even though I ONLY have the red hair, people like #12 is why I started responding with my own racial slur to anyone who calls me a "ginger". It's incredibly insulting!

Oh no, a hashtag movement! I'm so scared. Btw, the joke will forever be hilarious.

How many gingers does it take to have a soul, none... wait wtf did I just type

A1BROS 4

"I said something stupid and inappropriate. FML"

RedPillSucks 31

At least he got adopted. You were so ignorant, nobody would take you and the agency had to give you back to your parents.

You're no better than op saying that to that kid.

Seriously why would you ever think saying that would be okay?

Well he's not gonna share his pot of gold with you now, that's for sure.

That's leprechauns. Gingers are the ones who steal souls.

When I was younger a close friend of mine who was adopted by her family was constantly made fun of by our peers for it. She ended up moving away because of the constant harassment. The adopted "jokes" can really hurt people and they really aren't funny. You should think before you speak so YDI OP.

I just got the judgmental award for YDI this :-/ yay?

ArashiGirl 13
8313girl 28

OP has the chronic foot in mouth disease. Better watch out because side effects come with punches and swift kicks to the balls.

I am on your side OP. Sometimes prompt wittiness backfires! But see you were correct in diagnosing :) Kudos!!