By Anonymous - 12/02/2014 18:11 - United States

Today, a guy drove straight into an intersection, running a stop sign and narrowly missing my car. I had to swerve into a snow bank to avoid him. He stopped long enough to see that I had a toddler in my car, before flipping me off and driving away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 317
You deserved it 3 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_the_tiger 14

Did you see his plates? If so report his sorry ass.

Grauncho 27

I'm getting road rage by just reading this right now.

Comments

Nastorrian 11

If we still were aloud to duel like in the old days or did public executions I feel people wouldn't be such jerks in fear of punishment. I mean my God, you had your beautiful baby in the car and he didn't swallow his pride and take responsibility and check on You guys.He should have gotten out ans checked on You even if it WASNT his fault just on principal.He just flipped you off....People that don't care that they hurt or could have hurt someone else, especially a child should be lined up and publicly ridiculed, taunted and or just straight up shot. I am sorry OP. I hope you and your little one are okay.

beautifulsoul89 11

I'm sorry that guy was a complete asshole. Be thankful that he didn't crash into your car and seriously injure you or your baby.

Wow. Can't believe some people are such idiots today. Someone hit my grandpa in Texas and they had hit him hard, broke his ankle but also left him lying there. He had a heart attack afterwards. Someone else found him and brought him to the Hospital. I don't know how, but I'm glad he survived.

Well then...tell me where's the fire? At least you are alright...

People can be really stupid and so disrespectful on the road. A few days ago, I got into a car accident on a highway, and several minutes after pulling over to the side to let traffic go by, some idiot truck driver honked his horn and flipped me off!!! I didn't get his license plate number, but if I would've known better, I would've threw a verbal insult back at him. Dealing with people who think they can do anything on the roads is just ridiculous...

if you saw his plate report in some states its illegally to flip someone off if there is a minor in the car

XIceBlueX 21

The same thing happened to me, except it was a teenage girl that was texting and blew a stop sign. She t-boned my rear drivers side where my sister was sitting into a snow bank and she started flipping at me for "ruining her dad's SUV" She's lucky my little sister only has a few scrapes.

Sorry to hear OP. Happy that both of you are ok