By joolsie - 13/04/2012 13:11 - United Kingdom - York

Spicy
Today, a guy asked me why I'm single. As a joke, I told him that not only do I have a penis, but that it's so large that most men are intimidated by it. He wasn't impressed. And I actually wonder why I'm single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 284
You deserved it 32 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

notjustanybody20 9

i wonder too. i like your sense of humour!

It doesn't matter how big a girl's penis is, if she had a penis of any size I would be intimidated

Comments

Sounds like they're jealous, oh well! YDI tho, seriously, that kind of joke is for later, the guy was obviously trying to hit on you!

... If he didn't like the joke now why would he like it later? It's best she knows that the guy has no sense of humor now rather than later don't you think?

Trix_Disorder 20

I think they mean later on in the relationship.

superguppy19 3

That would scare me if you told me that and think you were trying to be a bitch

How is talking about her fake dick being a bitch?

Moobug 4

Fake willy = bitchiness now? No wonder I'm not down with the kids...

Jools (I assume this is your name), that is the best way to respond to that damn question. You deserve a medal. He clearly wasn't right for you anyway if he couldn't handle your response.

I find weird girls attractive so up yours pal. Never judge a girl because she's weird - they're normally the most fun and bubbly people you'll ever meet!

It's not weird. It's called having a sense of humor.

#16 is clearly intimidated by OP's large penis.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Dude I'd date any woman who said that to me... But I'm female and don't care about shit like that. I care a person makes me laugh and stuff like that makes me laugh. A sense of humor is one of the best traits a person can have. You'll find someone op :)

lukep135 6

Because hearing that you just have a penis is alright, but once guys find out its huge thats when things start getting awkward

you're still single because you haven't met anyone with a freaking sense of humor yet! just keep being yourself, and you'll meet someone who loves you for who you really are.

Great sense of humor! Great way to answer that question and break the ice. But remember, men are plagued with "penis envy" so you are probbaly hitting a nerve. But you sound like a fun chick!

toxicpinkcandy 10

I think you're witty & funny. If a guy cant see that, not worth your time. C'mon- if i was a guy i'd date the crap outta you!