This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Friend-Zoned - 18/12/2016 23:29

Today, A girl told me to text her so her boyfriend wouldn't see our increasingly flirty and dirty Facebook messages. As I text her, I learn that she isn't even into me at all. She talks dirty for fun and is just looking for a friend to text with. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 428
You deserved it 143

Top comments

YDI for trying to flirt with a girl in a relationship.

Here's a tip, since you knew she had a boyfriend and still pursued her: an emotional affair is still an affair, and the fact is that while she shouldn't have engaged the relationship, you shouldn't have engaged her back. You are both in the wrong and need help on what a healthy relationship means.

Comments

Joey005 23

Why would you do that knowing she is in a relationship?? YDI

You are garbage. Talking dirty to a girl you know is in a relationship. I hope the bf finds out, dumps her cheating ass and kicks the shit out of you. Scum!!!!

Well, seems kind of fitting since you had no problem helping her cheat.

BTW you weren't friend zoned since she was already taken. The username seems pointless.

YDI for trying to flirt with a girl in a relationship.

word of advice: if someone is willing to cheat on their boy/girlfriend with you, they're going to cheat on you with someone else too.

Truer words have never been spoken. It makes me laugh every time someone who is the side piece thinks the person they are cheating with will leave their SO for them. Nope, you are just sex to them and they would find someone who they actually respect, not your cheap self.

Here's a tip, since you knew she had a boyfriend and still pursued her: an emotional affair is still an affair, and the fact is that while she shouldn't have engaged the relationship, you shouldn't have engaged her back. You are both in the wrong and need help on what a healthy relationship means.