By exuberant_orange - 08/01/2015 15:56 - United States - Fort Myers

Today, a girl from class screamed at me in public for hugging the guy she likes. She threatened to take me out if I didn't "back off". That guy is my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 225
You deserved it 2 611

exuberant_orange tells us more.

Hey OP here, it's awesome this got posted! Follow up for some people with questions: This girl came to my school while I was out on sick leave, so being she was in the same class as the BF and I; she got to know him before I came back. He told her he was taken but apparently since I wasn't actually there this didn't phase her. The boyfriend is rather creeped by this girl's psycho tendencies, and has tried to avoid her the entire time I was gone, when I came back we figured she would see us together and drop the crush. This backfired apparently. XD Anyhow my boyfriend and I found her and talked to her later and tried to calmly explain that we were together. She was quiet long enough for us to finish. She mostly seemed really embarrassed and actually apologized! Hopefully she'll stop sending me poisonous looks now. :p But all is (for the most part) well now. Thanks everyone!

Top comments

Looks like the boyfriend needs to have a talk to the girl. The hostility! Haha

Comments

Talk to your boyfriend and make sure he tells her to piss off. At that point, she'd be too embarrassed and ashamed to keep it up.

Actually, seeing as she's crazy, this is probably the response you'll get. "He talked to me, He likes me, Other girl in the way. Remove girl".

Why should he have to do it? Confront her yourself OP, tell them you can do whatever you want seeing as he is your bf... take no s##t!

Have your boy tell this crazy witch to go away.

fuggotmuggot 14

How did you know she likes him.

Suaria 38

She obviously told the OP that she liked her boyfriend.

She is in for a surprise when you tell her! Lol

kayteakay 26

I would have probably said, or at least thought. "Bitch, you back off. He's my boyfriend!"

That bitch better back the **** up and get her facts straight. How can she like a dude when she doesn't even know if he is dating someone already?!?

Recommend a visit to a therapist (or nut house) before someone gets hurt.

Some girls have issues... Serious serious issues....

amileah13 26

Yikes. Sounds like you've got a creepy stalker on your hands.