By fuckyouverymuch - 26/10/2013 19:48 - United States - Salida

Today, a friend sent me to a guy he knows who repairs various electronics for a very low price. Good news: he fixed my malfunctioning iPad. Bad news: it took me several hours to notice that he'd carved the words DOUCHE and HIPSTER into the back panel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 572
You deserved it 7 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnman 33

I think those words describe him, not you. It's his signature!

username53001 7

Your reaction must have been, "iMad".

Comments

I'm sure if it took you that long, it'll be fine and no one will notice that. But now you know to never recommend him to your friends! And if he's got a website or something, leave a bad review.

If you ever lose it, you can expect to get it back now.

Pretty sure that's destruction of personal property I would press charges but that's just me

I'd love to see Judge Judy handle this!

It'd be a very short episode if that were the case. She'd look at the documents, look at the damage, then rule in favour of the plaintiff while chewing the hipster douche out.

graceinsheepwear 33

Interesting. Of all the things that come to mind for smashing the guy with, you specifically favor splintery wood.

I wonder if the repairman switched the back panel with someone else's iPad. Might just be an accidental swap. Contact him and complain.

Wizzlbang 10

That's not cool, but the good news is that the simplest of cases will cover that up, no one has to see it.

Yes, being bothered by someone criminally defacing your personal property and severely degrading its aesthetic and resale value is just hypersensitive whining. I didn't realize a case would fix everything.

Hypersensitive whining?....the **** is this guy talking about?

TallMist 32

Read his comment again. He's poking fun at you because, the way your comment is worded, makes it look like you're saying that a case will fix all damages. His point is that all aesthetic value and re-sale value has been ruined and what the person that repaired the iPad did to said iPad is illegal and that having a case, while hiding the damages, wouldn't fix any of the damages.