By Lizzzyygurl - 02/09/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, a foreigner walked into my restaurant to pick up his pizzas. The bill was $25 and he gave me $30 and a 100 dollar bill. I gave him his change from the 30 and I didn't understand so I gave him back the 100 dollars. He said "Well if you dont want it, okay." He was gonna tip me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 723
You deserved it 14 611

Same thing different taste

Comments

Damnnn he shouldn't have to pay you. He should have just taken you for his bitch.

That totally sucks...FYL. Although, why did you feel the need to mention he was foreign? You do realize that people will see that and think you're being prejudice and thinking that because he's foreign he was too dumb to realize he was paying you so much (Not saying you are, but people will say YDI for anything on this site).

ihatestupidppl 0

Yeah, I thought the same thing, people are gonna get on OP for that hard.

deja54 0

Foreign people have different customs. It's pretty understandable to take notice of the fact someone's not from around and take that into consideration.

soulonfire928 0

Ever think the OP pointed it out as a foreigner may have trouble using our money? That was the whole point-he figured the guy just didn't understand what he was handing over cause he's not from the same country. Is it that difficult, really?

zyxwvutsrqponmlk_fml 0

Well, as true as that is, it's idiotic, just because you say someone a foreigner that has to be prejudice, how rediculous

It's not like everyone's borat to you right?

I think OP mentioned he was a foreigner because OP thought maybe that the customer wasn't familiar with the currency. My two cents

That wasn't a tip. You were going to have to earn that $100 the hard way. At the pizza place do they train you to hide the sausage? I thought not. This customer would have brought you up to speed.

cRothabeast 0

that really sucks! but there should be some good karma coming your way for not taking advantage of him

MiniatureMayhem 0

... I don't think even a foreigner would be dumb enough to give a $100 tip. Unless he's rich.

what do you mean "even foreigner would be doumb enough"???? you might wanted to say "only foregner would be nice/generous enough"???? not all of the world prays to your Dollar Mighty, gringo

myhairynutsack 0

what's with all the moderated comments lately? suck my hairy nutsack bitches!!

Wow, dude. I haven't commented on an FML on here before, but this is worthy of my attention. Major suckage, in a situation I can totally see happening. I probably would have done the same. Epic ouch!

something41 0

He said he was "hot blooded" and asked her if, for a C-note, "does she do more than dance?"

9k5 0

You did the right thing giving it back, don't cheat someone out of money. He was going to give it to you sure, but if he was a foreigner and you didn't understand him, it's likely he wasn't 100 % sure how bills work, isn't it? Or I'm just being an ass, dunno. Someone tell me which.