By Xandriajoy10 - 08/03/2016 11:56 - Australia

Today, a fly flew into my ear canal and got stuck. It was the most horrifying 2 minutes of my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 620
You deserved it 1 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloUp_fml 18

So you found out what all the buzz was about?

Comments

Go to a doctor and get checked for eggs just in case. That happened to a patient at my clinic. Larvae were growing in her ear.

Shay_Shay97 23

That is one of my biggest fears of all time. Did anybody else cringe just reading this?

i cringed really badly when i finished reading this, oh god..

That must have been a real drossophilia melanogaster...uh...shit.

scottishoatmeal 22

How can people be clicking that OP deserved this?

I had a friend that would click on both buttons, you deserved it and I agree your life sucks, just because. He didn't care if the OP deserved it or not, he would click both no matter what.

Has your friend ever explained why he does that?

I guess it didn't come out the other side then

The same thing happen to my grandma. She had to go to the doctor to get the fly removed. Then the doctor put the fly in the sink and washed it down the drain. But it survived and a moment later it started to crawl out of the drain and up the sink.

Was she and the op related to the old lady who swallowed the fly?

Railroader 16

Had a co-worker who had this happen to him. It didn't come out, it lodged itself so far up his ear he had to go to a doctor to have it removed.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

Hey at least it wasn't a bee or a wasp.

The terror I felt when I read this is indescribable... I didn't even think of that.

Ha. I had a junebug stuck in my ear...