By Anonymous - 21/08/2011 19:48 - United States

Today, a fight broke out between my 21 year old sister and our 6 year old brother. I tried to intervene, only to end up getting battered to shit in the process. According to my sister, he's going to hell for eating her candy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 565
You deserved it 3 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

727Aaron727 0

A 21 year old fighting over candy, was it a thousand dollar bar?

Your sister apparently has the Peter-Griffin syndrome.

Comments

reallytho3 11

Shes 21, she can get a job buy her own damn candy.

bizarre_ftw 21

....... I think she probably did... O-o

She might already have a job and since OP states that her sis claimed that their bro would go to hell for eating HER candy, I'm assuming she did in fact buy her own candy. That said, it still seems silly that a 21 yr old would get into an argument w/ a 6 yr old over sweets, hahaha.

she must either be a walrus to give that much of a damn about a 6 year old taking her sweetie or she must be the most immature 21 year old in existence.

Shane_0h 6

Lmfao, your sister is a fat slob isn't she?

IndiRae 9

Please don't be so damn ignorant. Plenty of slim people eat ass loads of candy. It's called a fast metabolism.

Actually, fat people tend to have fast metabolisms because body fat builds up quicker.

SadFace9351 2
kaykay20 0

Was it over a chocolate bar? I'd be pissed too if I had a craving for something and someone stole it.

iChel413 6

Got that right! No one messes with my chocolate. Or it's on.

Couldn't she just buy more candy. Surely a 21 year old could afford more candy than a 6 year old.

bizarre_ftw 21

Idk I know of some pretty Damn Expensive candy!! Also by the age of 6 a kid should know not to touch things that aren't theirs....

stayawakee 0

Your 21 year old sister was fighting with a 6 year old? Tell her to get a life. Maybe if she wasn't a complete fat ass loser, she wouldn't mind sharing candy with a younger family member. Also, no one of any age should tell a young kid they're "Going to hell" that's messed up.

Yung23 0

Well isn't your sister just a sweet tooth:D Lmfao