By Anon - 14/08/2016 10:58 - United States - Tracy

Today, a cute guy came up to me and asked for my phone number. I was super excited and began to write it down when he said, "It doesn't have to be your real number, I'm not gonna call anyway." I still gave him my real number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 470
You deserved it 1 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy is an ass. If you were still willing to give him your number after that line, it really does reflect how you feel about yourself. No one can convince you to feel differently about yourself, but I personally believe, no matter who you are, you should feel enough respect for yourself to know and understand you deserve way better than that asshole. I'm sure most people on here agree. I hope he doesn't call. Why? I hope you find someone who will treat you with the respect you deserve as a human being from the beginning to the end.

Why would he come ask just to tell you he's not going to call?

Comments

Who does that? If I'm not interested in a girl, I just don't ask her number. If she asks mine, I'll say I don't have a phone. When she points at what appears to be an iPhone in my hand, I explain its an NSA-monitored tracking device, and that ends that. Where have manners gone?

Dick move by him, I have no clue why you'd still give him your number

I'd've torn the paper up in his face. Is putting confetti on someone illegal? If not, I'd do that too. While loudly declaring it as "powdered jerk bane." Because seriously **** that guy, and not in the sexual way.

I would have wrote **** off on his hand and said here's some advice

His actions were only used to cause unnecessary spite and a pointless conflict, he is a fool with no good conscious so he felt it justly to be mean-spirited for no good reason. I sincerely hope his lower jaw gets ripped off.

Seriously, screw that guy but you've gotta seriously have a bit more self-respect...

Should've given him a 1-800-F*YOU, if he's going to be such a smug pugturd he doesn't deserve people's attention, and you most definitely deserve more! On to better things!