By apparentlytoougly - 27/03/2013 07:29 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, a customer came up to me and asked if I knew where the make-up aisle was. I pointed him in the right direction but he just gasped and said, "Oh so you DO know where it is!" and walked away, roaring with laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 558
You deserved it 3 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trellz17 19

I guess he picks on others to make himself feel better. **** him

Too bad there isnt an isle for common decency.

Comments

olpally 32

What a dick. Over charge him if he buys something.

I bet you're beautiful without makeup. **** society, and their making girls think they need makeup to be pretty.

I agree with 20. So what if she's pretty & saying it? It's true. Sadly, everyone acts like make up is necessary when it's OPTIONAL. Every girl needs to feel beautiful, it's sad the limits some girls put themselves through just to feel beautiful when the risks aren't worth it. OP shouldn't have to change herself for anyone.

You're a part of society. Your sweet, elderly neighbor is a part of society. The creepy homeless dude who sits in front of McDonald's is a part of society. Are you saying **** yourself, your sweet elderly neighbor, and the creepy homeless dude in front of McDonald's?

34- Thank you!!! You're beautiful, too and don't let anyone tell you differently!(:

And 89, no. Not necessarily. I meant society as in a majority of the people in our society. There has been an image put out there by people in general that every girl has to cake on the eyeshadow, line their eyes in black, and have perfect, flawless looking skin to be beautiful. That's not the case. I was just saying that's what's portrayed in media, by the general public, and assholes like OP had to deal with. I'm not saying **** you to the sweet woman down the street, or the homeless man, and especially not myself. Just **** you to the image that girls are expected to be, because of the society that we live in. Hope that cleared things up!!! Oh. And everyone is beautiful, with or without makeup. I love all yo' facesssssss.

Sorry, I just really can't stand it when people say it's society's fault, because ALL of us are society. You are right though. Thanks to our overflow of media, many people do have a pre-conceived notion of what a female should look like. Cleavage, skinny, all firm and toned up, not a hair out of place, make-up... It's quite sad.

I love how you have makeup on in your profile

Authoress14 15

Pour some ice water on that burn

perdix 29

Well, at least you're getting paid to take that kind of abuse. Not much of a consolation prize, but maybe with your earnings and the employee discount, you can wander into the make-up aisle and spruce yourself up a bit.

I wonder how far we can make it in the comments before some nut comes in and makes a reference to that recent McDonald's FML.

23- read # 55's reply to #11. Already been done, son...

i guess a comment like that would make me (puts on sunglasses) blush

PeacetheLove 5

Should have said "do you know where the tissue is? Bc I'm about to punch you in the nose!"

Unfortunately they don't sell make-up for ugly souls. Don't worry OP, he sounds like an insecure ass.