By briang959 - 30/01/2015 23:28 - United States - Thomaston

Today, a booklet came in the mail, addressed to me and titled "How To Train Your Wife". I didn't order it but my wife doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 095
You deserved it 2 573

briang959 tells us more.

I'm the OP. Thankfully my wife has a good sense of humor. We eventually found out some of our friends did this as a joke. :). Time to pay the prank forward. The comments are hilarious, BTW.

Top comments

If you look, the first chapter gauges your ability to control your wife's reaction to seeing it.

Comments

How to train your wife? You don't. Especially if they're redheaded. I speak from experience...

That's so funny! Props to whoever sent it. Pretty awkward for you though...

Charles900 16

Looks like that book may come in handy after all, OP.

Wives always have doubts on husbands and usually they are spot on but unfortunately you did nothing. Hope things will get better soon. Take her to the shopping to swing her mood

Yes, play into one stereotype by playing into another stereotype. Excellent advice.

Order "How to train your husband" in your wife's name and flip the script

Trolloled 16

Look her dead in the eye, and slowly turn to the first page.

I'm the OP. Thankfully my wife has a good sense of humor. We eventually found out some of our friends did this as a joke. :). Time to pay the prank forward. The comments are hilarious, BTW.

Great to see it worked out! Glad to see a harmless sense of humor :).

A lady with a sense of humor is definitely a keeper!

greaseymonkey 6

Where was it sent from. I would love to play this prank on my best friend who has an awesome sense of humor.

I don't know if it's just me, but you sort of look like Hank from Breaking Bad but with hair.

might I sugest several softballs on a string, and a large bottle of lube. and there are many ****** up or "weird" fetish (no judgement) books avalibe on Amazon. among these you might find the subject of pegging to potentially suitable to cause discomfort among many men.

comicgal 7

If the box came in the unaltered mailing package there should be a receipt inside saying who it was sent by.