By TeachAllTheMath - 10/11/2017 22:08

Today, a 5th grader tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, “Don’t ever watch Two Girls, One Cup. Trust me.” While I appreciate the advice, I am dreading the phone call home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 825
You deserved it 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To this very day, I have never seen that video--and I never will. I'd rather watch a cat video. Cat videos are adorable.

Well, at least the poor kid didn’t watch One Man, One Jar...

Comments

To this very day, I have never seen that video--and I never will. I'd rather watch a cat video. Cat videos are adorable.

More like smart if you ask me. I know vaguely what it's about--in the fact that it's disgusting and disturbing. That's all I need to know.

Well, at least the poor kid didn’t watch One Man, One Jar...

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like some sound advice, I would inform their parents though. That shit is inappropriate for people at ANY age.

Wonder if the kid been to lemon party yet

Why do I continue to google things I read here...

Rule 35: Never Google things you see on FML.

The phone call you make to the home will be child’s play compared to the one you’re going to get after the parents stupidly ignore their kid’s sage advice!

"And that is the reason why you should keep all the computers' batteries and chargers in a safe."

Just don’t call them, it’s not necessary...

It’s not as bad as 5 girls finger paint.