This Week's Comment Commanders
Wassup F a M i L y.
Today is Friday and that means another installment of the comment countdown! Last week's suggestion to follow ranking users on their FML Timelines got a little complicated so we're going back to the hugs this week.
Go hug these people! They deserve it.
Now, without further ado, I present this week's champs.
10. Way to lead the cheering committee, Fritterzz.
“How is this an FYL? YOU QUIT SMOKING! Congrats by the way. A healthy body is a happy body. Larger or not.”
9. If you've been paying attention for the last couple weeks, you'll know CrazyTrainWreck is proving himself to be the pun king of FML.
Today, my son's yearbook came. I was pretty happy, because I also ordered a larger version of his photo because he's going to California for college and I wanted a special picture of him to keep. Unfortunately, my happiness disappeared when I saw that he was wearing a horse mask in the photo. FML
“Sounds like you are chomping at the bit to reign him in and spur him on to stop horsing around.”
8. Tru dat, sunshine1421.
Today, I gave a coworker a lift to the next town over town catch a train. When I picked him up, he was wasted, and halfway there he asked me to pull over so he could puke. He managed not to blow chunks, but crapped his pants in the process. He left a stain. FML
“well monday morning is gonna be awkward”
7. Calling FMLs fake is against the rules, arioch_fml, but I'm gonna let it slide because you triggered my chortle.
“So fake, Op you're full of shit.”
6. Druu tells you how to maximize yield. Buns, buns for everyone!
“Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you need to stop baking.”
5. Dave_Davington is clearly an experienced attorney.
“You must have forgotten the #1 rule of defence attourney-ing (I'm making that a verb). When in doubt, should "OBJECTION" at the top of your lungs while pointing at whoever is in the witness box.”
4. Here comes Regulate, our resident deep-thinker, seeing the sadness in beauty.
“That poor bush. Too perfect for it's own good.”
3. Truer words have never been written than those by RichardPencil, best friend to all.
“Best friends don't have to speak. They know each other so well, that everything that needs to be said can be communicated nonverbally. I'm happy for you and your BFF.”
2. bigredmonkeybutt makes us feel better about the neckties we buy year after year for our fathers.
Today, my mom let slip that the only thing my dad actually wants for Father's Day is a gaming keyboard. Cool beans, or so I thought. The one he wants has been discontinued and the only one I can find like it is going for $350. FML
“Dads are used to being disappointed by Father's Day gifts.”
1. A little cocky there, aren't you, pjsr?
Today, at the request of my girlfriend, I took a ruler with me into the shower to measure myself. Later on, at the dinner table, my mom asked me, "so, how big is it?" I had forgotten to take the ruler out of the shower. FML
“'Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Do we we have a yardstick anyplace?'”