The Little Sperm That Could

By Anonymous - 24/08/2017 16:00

Today, I found out I'm three weeks pregnant with a guy I've been dating for a month. I'm on the pill and we even used a condom. This baby must be some kind of superhuman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 809
You deserved it 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** does that have to do with anything? Yes, I know you're just being a judgemental, puritan prick, but I'd love to hear you try and explain why people deserve to have their lives ruined because they ****** their partner before you decided it's okay.

This is literally my worst nightmare holy crap

Comments

Point of order, you are pregnant <i>by</i> the guy you hooked up with, and pregnant <i>with</i> his child. /stickler

Yes, congratulations on proving your ability to comprehend basic English and Biology. Would you like to contribute further than repeating what OP said?

Supermans sperm is to strong for the condom and the pill has no effect either.

Meganetic7 10

I know it may seem really easy to judge and ****-shame OP for sleeping with this guy after a week, but you don't the whole story. Also, OP was practicing safe sex, not only to avoid pregnancy but also STIs, so in my opinion she doesn't really deserve it.

onceuponatime456 16

Are you sure you are not pregnant by some random guy you laid BEFORE you decided to stick with one partner? 3 weeks pregnant ???

As has been pointed out, you have options. You can keep the fetus till it's a full blown baby You can give it up for adoption (there are open and closed adoptions.) You can abort. There are two ways for that, either a set of pills to take that cause a miscarriage naturally or the D&C (dilation and curettage) which is done in a medical facility. Whatever you choose, talk to your partner and see where they stand, let him know how you feel and what your thoughts are. You and he might actually be on the same page seeing as the relationship is so new. Just remember that time is also a factor depending on where you live and what the rules are for when you can terminate a pregnancy. In the end, you will most likely be the one who has to take on the responsibility for the whatever choice you make.

Ricrad 11

If she lives in Ireland, she's screwed.

At three weeks, I still wouldn't say so. I remember researching how to force a period (for people who want to have a period early, to avoid major events that aren't really compatible with periods (swimming, formal, etc.)), and these methods could allegedly also be used in EXTREMELY early pregnancy to force a miscarriage. Can't really be caught, because it was just ODing on Vitamin C tablets and using a couple of other herbs (I can't remember which ones now, but they were innocent enough). How would those items be flagged, unless maybe if you bought them together?

okay but youd have had to **** him within a week of dating which is very much your osn fault to begin with. secondly, your pregnancy is determined bu the first day of your last period so you must have 14 days between periods to only be 3 weeks pregnant

Only until your first scan, and even then, it doesn't take a genius to work out, roughly, what the actual date of conception is.

If this kid doesn't have a super power of ANY sorts I will be very disappointed.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
SteelSoul5 9

That doesn't happen- you must have been already pregnant with another mans baby from unprotected sex