Supreme Betrayal

By chocobo - 11/07/2018 01:30

Today, I discovered that my family routinely waits until after my bedtime to order a pepperoni pizza, my favorite food. If that wasn't bad enough, I'm 17 and still have a strictly enforced bedtime. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 506
You deserved it 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Better yet, get a job as a pizza delivery driver and refuse to take pizzas to that house.

Order a pepperoni pizza for yourself, and refuse to share.

Comments

Mungolikecandy 19

Is the pizza on top of the normal meal which presumably you eat earlier? If so you must have a chubby family if it is a routine thing.

It's sad that they are excluding you. However feeding a 17 year old teenage male can be expensive. I doubt you would only eat a slice or two, more likely a whole pizza. I know I could easily do that when I was around 17. As such it can add up quick feeding you when they are ordering pizza... It could easily double there bill. If you had a job and offered to pay your own half I'm sure your family would be more agreeable to include you in their pizza time.

Lobby_Bee 17

Wake up earlier and order your own pizza. Then leave the empty box for them to see.

Sneak out, wait for pizza delivery in your driveway/front garden area. Eat pizza. Sneak back inside to bed. Say nothing. Be happy.

I used to love pepperoni pizza. I say used to, as I've been allergic to it since I was eight. So now my family will sometimes order pepperoni pizza just so I can't eat any of it. FML to us both.

IrieStorm 9

Out of curiosity, what about pepperoni pizza are you allergic to?

call the pizza and tell them to add on a second pizza.

Imadumbass 16

Hey, you have 1 more year. I am also a 17 year old with overprotective parents. Simple solution:At school, during lunch, order a box or two of pepperoni pizza and save the last slice. The next time you see your parents, eat the last slice in front of them. Bonus points if you can also figure out how to block the call from every single pizza place within 20 miles from your house phone.

Unless they are sending you to bed hungry... food in your belly and a warm place to sleep is more than a lot of people have. Count your blessings.