So helpful.

By Jess - 10/02/2018 11:00 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend of six years with another girl. He tried to apologize, stating that it was because I "look too much like a man". FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 207
You deserved it 460

Top comments

"I guess that's why we were compatible, because you're obviously a ******* pussy."

Too bad he wasn't enough of a man to look past that.

Comments

Too bad he wasn't enough of a man to look past that.

Lobby_Bee 17

"Yes, and I'll whoop your ass like one too"

"I guess that's why we were compatible, because you're obviously a ******* pussy."

Canadians are well known to be among the world’s elite in apologizing. This is a pathetic apology, even by ‘Murican standards!!!

Alup132 22

You wouldn’t happen to be transgender, would you?

Well I guess that makes everything ok then.

His Canadian citizenship should be revoked ... that’s the worst apology I’ve ever heard

His "apology" was to insult your appearance? I hope this girl you caught him with also realizes what kind of catch he is. If she knew he was cheating, then she probably deserves him, though. Wow. Good riddance to that guy. Thank heaven's you didn't waste any _more_ years with someone who turned out to be like that. Better to be single than hostage to an emotional parasite. If you don't like being single, there's lots of other people out there that don't cheat on and then insult their partners of six years. I hope he gets crabs.

Maybe he finally realized you were a gay man pranking him? You have to be pretty stupid to get fooled for six years, though!

S6eyrkkht 12

So in other words, for six years, he was ******* with you and he says you look like a dude?! Ummm yea he's gay! He didn't just wake up one day and look at you differentially. He's been gay for at least 6 years 🤣