If You Hate Spoilers, You’ll Love These 10 FMLs About Times People Getting Spoiled, A Real Tragedy
1. Wait, this is biographical?
2. Great way to lose my money. I no longer need this...NOW THAT YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING.
3. With an attitude like that, maybe she deserves to be spoiled.
Today, my mom bitched me out, calling me a selfish pig and saying that the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I'm so conceited. All of this because I started watching the latest episodes of Breaking Bad without her. FML
4. Why you gotta go an do dat?
5. You didn’t just spoil the movie, you spoiled her innocence.
Today, while babysitting a young girl, I put on the movie Bambi, as she told me it was her favorite movie. I didn't know that her parents always skipped the scene where Bambi's mom dies. Despite my attempts to comfort her, she was still upset when her parents returned. Her mom blamed me. FML
6. I guess the spoiler is okay if you just saved the entire class some extra reading.
Today, I presented my assigned chapter for a book we're currently reading in my English class. I really like the book, so I've been reading ahead. When I summarized the chapter, I accidentally spoiled a major plot twist that was actually in the next chapter. FML
7. As a parting gift, you should tell him everything that happens.
8. Bad friend.
9. You know there are other people in here right?
Today, I went to the movies. Two teenagers behind me had already seen the picture once and shared the entire plot with their friend during first 10 minutes. The finale was intended to be a great twist and I knew it from the very beginning. FML