If it's brown, let it float around.

By Anonymous - 12/03/2017 07:00 - Canada - Sudbury

Today, for the millionth time, I walked into a complete smellhole of a bathroom, because my almost ten-year-old sister not only never flushes, but she doesn't wipe either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 300
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She doesn't wipe?! I think you need to teach her before she becomes the kid with skid marks every day.

I struggle with my kid on the same issue-the flushing anyway. Problem is the school has auto flushing toilets so he's used to just walking away and everything taking care of itself. Infuriating!

Comments

Is there any chance that developmental issues are at play here? The vast majority of children learn to wipe early on because the lack of hygiene is uncomfortable. Barring developmental issues, could there be environmental factors, like something in the toilet paper being irritating to her skin? Outside of that- I'd inform your parents if they don't already know. Hopefully they'll make her do her own laundry and clean the bathroom every time she leaves it that way until she gets the point.

Aninsanethingy 1

I know the struggle. My 11-year-old sister doesn't even close the door after she had pooped! I hate it!!

my sister does that too and she's 13. kill me.

also the bathroom she does this in is right next to me room

Manual_Manoosy 21

Time for the saran wrap across the toilet trick.

j esus. have you talked to your mother about this? not wiping is beyond gross and unsanitary.

sarahcroy20 12

How can she not wipe and your parents don't do anything. I should think the school or her friends would notice that. yuck