By Anonymous - 02/02/2018 01:30

Today, I found out that my husband’s crazy ex girlfriend has not only moved to our area, but has also landed herself on his patient list. He’s a gynecologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 476
You deserved it 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't he turn her away or refer her to someone else? Pretend his patient list is full or something?

this is when you ask for him to refuse her as a patient

Comments

freckledfox06 18

You ought to march down to his office to stirrup trouble and make a speculum of yourself!

yiur husband doesn't have to see her if he doesn't want to. no one is forcing him

He can reject her due to a conflict of interest. This applies to treating those who are related to you, but if she is going to be a nuisance and he is not comfortable with it, he has the right to not see her. Quite sure he knows a colleague who he can see her instead.

lukesick1 12

If he spends his day looking at other women's ******'s and you are okay with that this is a ****** he has already seen so surely it changes nothing...

davidgrmedina 3

He can definitely refuse her, but just like my wife, this may subconsciously torn her on. My wife compared herself to girls who are 9 or 10 years old and she is 27... When I mention it later she usually pounced on me in seconds, if I humiliate her during sex, she becomes an animal... My wife mentions my ex during sex quite a bit.

Time to call the police. Crazy bitches do crazy things. Like try and kill you.