By Elayne Warthen - 25/04/2018 01:30

Today, I found out my soon-to-be husband and father of my unborn child is already married to another man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 254
You deserved it 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Tune in next time to see the stunning conclusion in the season finale.

How'd you never find out about this? Surely someone can't lead a double life without you noticing their absence.. I think we need a follow-up as to what happened after you found out though.

Comments

"Bill....i have a confessoin to make to you. Our marriage is a lie. I'm...I'm straigfht."

Maybe he's bisexual but married to a man.

AzrielB 8

Move in with them and sell the TV rights. You could call it "My husband's husband"

Next, on "My husband's husband"; the fiancee runs away and find another man, both husbands decide to adopt the baby and the husbands' lawyer in the adoption case is none other than...the fiancee's new boyfriend, who is HIV positive. Stay tuned!

Wow. I'm sorry, OP. And I'm really sorry for your future kid. Kick him to the curb so you can do what's best for the kid on the way. And yeah, it does sound like some weird daytime TV talk show madness

thatslifeiguess7 16

Is he? or was that his answer to "guess what random guy I met in a bar so lets get married" "Um so heres the thing I am gay I barley recall that Valentine's day party god my hubby js gonna be so mad!"

Is this one of those "i didn't know it was a real marriage" thing or is he a asshole?

tearbear14 13

what if he married a man for Citizenship or something? we for sure need a follow up on this one.

I wonder if her husband is the guy from the other FML who married his best mate. if it is, he was drunk, forgive him. He just needs to get the marriage annulled.