Funky

By Cleanfreak? - 25/06/2017 00:00 - Denmark - ?lborg

Today, I got into an argument, followed by the silent treatment from my boyfriend, because I told him that he should change his underwear daily. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 940
You deserved it 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpaceToast 25

Is your boyfriend a 12 year-old boy by any chance?

I am surprised at his stupid some people are and what pigs some people are. Obviously your boyfriend is a pig. Why is he still your boyfriend?

Comments

young_stud 14

You shouldn't have brought out the big guns right away. You should have started off with something more manageable like having him change his underwear weekly then slowly have him change it more and more regularly until his comfortable enough to do it every day. Baby steps.

kingshelly 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
heyimneph 2

What are you? A moron...? People who think it's impossible to wear an item of clothing more than once must be disgusting, sweaty creatures who live in a dirt pit... Most of the time, an item of clothing isn't soiled by being worn once and underwear if no different (assuming they actually clean themselves). The comments here are straight up moronic.

The genital area is always warm and sweats even if you feel perfectly comfortable. This can cause fungal infections if the moisture is not releived. Besides that there's also a risk of bacterial infections and rashes. So yes, it's 100% nessessary to change your underwear every single day. But having said that, I work at a pharmacy and your dirty hygiene makes me more money, so do as you wish.

Guys, there's an easy solution to this conundrum. You don't *ever* have to change your underwear if you just go commando. *bows*

same! I wear underwear only when I have to like work lol otherwise just shorts and never pajama bottoms. keeps things nice and aired out

Haha you must be as childish as, OP, and uneducated at that!

readingrachel 9

Cool, I guess you're looking for a new boyfriend

If you have to tell him that, why are you with him?

Make him go and be silent elsewhere.

Maybe you should change your boyfriend? Just sayin'....

Noodlezzzzz 5