Clash of the Comments
10. Cruising into the number 10 slot is ifuckedthefeartu. I see you fam.
"Uh oh op, you married an 8th grader"
9. Don't know why I love this imagery so much, but thank you for this, species4872. And damn it, make your account public so we can hug you already!
"So it'll be you and a bunch of skeletons."
8. The one with Ross's wedding is a classic, PennyLane27. Nice work.
Today, I sent a message to my boyfriend saying that I missed him and love him very much. When I received a response, saying that he loved me and missed me too, I noticed that I had accidentally texted my ex. FML
"I, Ross, take thee, Rachel…"
7. Another classic reference from Druu. Would this list even be complete if you didn't pop up on it?
Today, I was helping a women that was looking for skin care products. She kept commenting on the look and "texture" of my skin in a very creepy and almost hungry fashion. I'm afraid that she wants to skin me. FML
"it rubs the lotion on it’s skin or else it gets the hose again"
6. You are diabolical, Trix105, and you even managed to get a pun in there too. I'm impressed.
Today, after two months of being teased by my friends for getting wasted and passing out from only one shot, I learned that I wasn't actually too weak to handle the alcohol. My "friends" had secretly laced my drink with sleeping pills. They're now teasing me for believing them. FML
"Lace their drinks with powerful laxatives. Perfect revenge. Then just cut of ties since they seem like... shitty friends."
5. This was almost too much pun, but no. Just enough. Thanks, CrazyTrainWreck.
Today my friend invited me to an afro-indigenous event. Eager to learn more about my roots, I tagged along. The bean bag toss and warrior dance was fun, until the Q&A came and it was clear that the focus wasn't the African diaspora but "consistent ritualized self-improvement". Yup, it's a cult. FML
"Well was it at least a CULTurally relevant cult?"
4. Better safe than sorry, huh, RichardPencil?
Today, after extensively researching how to properly use in text citations out of fear of my professor reporting me for citing my quotes incorrectly. She reported me instead for forgetting quotation marks on three of my proudly and properly cited quotes. FML
"That "sucks." You should "report" your "teacher" for "being a bitch." "Hopefully," you'll get a chance to get "revenge" with "course evaluations" ".""
3. Some people are just so ignorant, don't you think, Coolmike699? Thank you for clearing that up.
"Everyone knows you don't use a knife to make blood bottles, you use a dirty syringe. Knives are for blood buckets, or maybe blood jars, but that's it."
2. Spelling is hard. Don't worry, redpillsucks. I understand.
Also, for some reason this particular post won't upload to the page, so for your reference, here is Amk's original FML:
"damn it bob, you spelled your name backwards again"
1. This comment made me cry. I had to give you the number one spot, Lobby_bee.
Today, eight months pregnant, I got the giggles. My boyfriend asked me why and not knowing what to say, I burst into tears. He then asked me why I was crying. Again not knowing what to say, I started laughing. This lasted a half hour. Goddamn hormones. FML
"There was this one time I dropped the last slice of pizza and did the same thing."
Nice work this week, y'all! You best come with your A-game next week.