Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!

By Anonymous - 15/08/2017 11:30 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I was writing an essay while sleep-deprived. In between actually writing, I started typing my thoughts. It was only after I’d submitted the essay that I realized that I hadn’t deleted the random words. My teacher can see my early-morning rambling about potatoes. I have no way to delete it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 476
You deserved it 1 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be honest, the potato rambling sounds more interesting than whatever topic you originally had to write about.

Luckily it was just potatoes. I can only imagine what half the commenters here would have been mumbling about.

Comments

To be honest, the potato rambling sounds more interesting than whatever topic you originally had to write about.

Luckily it was just potatoes. I can only imagine what half the commenters here would have been mumbling about.

Knowing clearly that I have some really crazy dreams, I'm absolutely afraid to answer that question.

I hope your teacher likes them French-fried pataters. Or vodka.

So correct the essay and explain what happened. You both will have a laugh and move on.

Out of all the things you could have rambled about, potatoes is far from the worst...

I’m sure you’d get an A if you finally settled that whole po-tay-to/po-tah-to thing. Just “calling the whole thing off” is a cop-out that just lets the issue fester for future generations.