A Poopy Proposal

By aliciababy24 - 25/07/2017 21:00 - Australia - Ashburton

Today, while on a weekend away, my boyfriend and I went for a walk. I now get to tell everyone the story of how my boyfriend got down on one knee into a pile of cow shit while proposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 329
You deserved it 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haecceitas 13

Seriously? Things like that happen... be happy he still wants to marry you after being such a negative person.

I'd love a proposal story like that, it's hilarious! Practise telling it so it sounds super romantic, and then drop the cow shit in at the end. Brilliant.

Comments

In fifteen or so years you're going to tell this story to your teenaged children and laugh.

See all the shit he's willing to take for you? I hope you said "Yes".

Prks 6

Must of been a shitty proposal .......no ? Okay

codytallica 38

You must not be from the south lol

My husband proposed right after I said the words, "I need to poop." It's one of our favourite stories to tell now - we still laugh about it to this day :)

FMLreally?getoverit 7

Wow, how ungrateful do you need to be? Your boyfriend planned a nice proposal for you and all you can do is bitch about how he knelt in cow poo? Maybe you don't deserve the guy at all. I'd be withdrawing the proposal quicker than I cleaned my knee if I was him. High maintenance much.....

Why are you complaining? A unique proposal is a cool thing to have. It stands out & you guys will still get a laugh out of it in your older years. Relax a bit more & enjoy the quirky parts of life. You'll be a lot happier for it.

You are so lucky. Not many have such a great proposal story.