23 Perfect Twitter Reactions To Episode 2 Of The Walking Dead Season 8, 'The Damned'
Once again, yes, this article does contain spoilers.
If you’ve ever been to a foreign country with they speak a different language then you might know how it feels for me to be writing about ‘The Walking Dead.’ I missed out on the hype during the first few seasons and now I’m struggling to figure it out, so I’m turning to Twitter.
If you want to school me on TWD in the comments, be my guest. For now, here are the best reaction tweets to last night’s episode (in no particular order)!
1. Hello, old friend.
2. Where've you been, bud?
3. Morgan sounds like he must be trigger-happy.
4. I'd steer clear of this man if I were you.
5. ...but people seemed to really love the action.
6. Some people just don't learn.
7. You can't just go around claiming all the babies!
8. Put it back, Rick.
9. Poor little orphan :'(
10. When are people going to learn splitting up is never a good idea.
11. ...wait there are tigers in this show?
12. This is getting so badass.
13. Cool with me.
TWD Writers: "What should this episode be about?" "I don't know, lets just have everyone shoot guns for an hour." #TheWalkingDead— ChangeYourEars (@ChangeYourEars) October 30, 2017
14. Because nobody has time to reload.
up, down, left, right, circle, triangle, triangle, square.— Daryl Dixon (@ImmortalDixon) October 30, 2017
INFINITE AMMO CHEAT ACTIVATED.#TheWalkingDead
15. Tell me about it.
Honestly I'm loving this war. So much actions. It's hard to keep up #TheWalkingDead— Hannah (@geekylxfe) October 30, 2017
16. Now is not the time!
17. Especially on Mondays.
I want King Ezekiel to get me motivated to go to work every morning. #TheWalkingDead— Larry Hillock (@larry_hillock) October 30, 2017
18. Disrespect is not invited.
19. I see what you did there.
21. Post-apocalyptic life isn't for everyone.
I don’t see ANYBODY out there with glasses which lets me know I wouldn’t make it. ? #TheWalkingDead— Reagan Gomez (@ReaganGomez) October 30, 2017