18 Online Order Fails That Will Make You Never Want To Risk Online Shopping Again
Online shopping is a gamble that we all take because the deals are just too good. Most people prefer to shop exclusively online because you know you're likely to save money. But if your order comes in wrong, what do you do? Take the time to go to the post office to send it back? Pay for shipping? And what's the website's return policy again? Such a hassle. Our friends at Bored Panda compiled a list, and If you weren't already turned off to the idea of online shopping, The horror stories below might seal the deal for you forever.
1. Well, fuck indeed.
2. A bold message.
3. And does it even change color??
4. This one was a rookie mistake. Everyone knows you order size XXXL just to be safe.
5. What could possibly be the purpose of this pool?
6. It's fashion. You don't get it.
7. When your fake girlfriend order isn't what you expected. Bummer.
8. I'm no pepper, but you look like you're getting sick.
9. Just in time for Mother's Day! Place your orders, people!
10. When you make a dress in arts and crafts.
11. Let's be honest. They're both terrible.
12. This boyfriend made a pillow of his face for his girlfriend. He's probably single now.
13. This person ordered multivitamins, but sure Chinese finger traps will do.
14. Custom image snapback hats... an absolute success.
15. What do you expect when you order an iPad for $5?
16. ...Or lawn chairs.
17. Her boyfriend ordered her a blanket with pictures of himself. Instead he got another family's order. He gave it to her anyway.